When it comes to making sure you're getting the right Medicare coverage, there's no shortage of questions. With MacDonald Consultants, there is no shortage of answers!
It's confusing to navigate the maze of information - and misinformation - available about Medicare and its various coverages. For instance, you may not know that...
- If you do not enroll in Medicare on time, you will pay a monthly penalty.
- If you do not get the right private insurance to complement Medicare, you may pay too much in premiums or out-of-pocket costs.
- If you do not plan for higher healthcare costs in retirement, you could run out of money or not be able to get the care you need.
Your situation is unique, and you want to consider the factors that apply to your life when addressing your Medicare planning.
MacDonald Consultants can help. We will work with you to create a customized solution that addresses these questions and more:
- Who needs to enroll in Medicare, and when?
- How do you enroll in Medicare?
- How much does Medicare cost?
- What does Medicare cover?
- What does Medicare NOT cover?
- How does private insurance work with Medicare?
An important part of Medicare planning includes long-term care, which Medicare doesn't pay for. If you plan ahead for long-term care you can...
- Spare family members the burden of caring for you
- Avoid having to spend down assets to receive Medicaid
- Direct your own care, and obtain the kind and quality of care that you want
Get in touch with us now to get your Medicare questions answered and create a custom Medicare plan that's perfect for you.
THE BEST SOLUTION FOR YOU BEGINS WITH A CONVERSATION
Get in touch with us.
Send us a message or ask us any questions. We are here to help and would love to hear from you.