Optimizing Benefits within Budgets
Technology that used to be affordable for businesses with 1,000-plus employees is now within reach of companies with as few as 20 staff. Give your business a Fortune 100 edge with the optimal technology fit for your workforce management.
Why should you care about this technology? Because it makes it easier to administer benefits and comply with workplace law. And because it...
- reduces risk,
- saves money,
- facilitates compliance,
- increases employee productivity, and
- lets you focus on business, not benefits and compliance.
MacDonald Consultants will work with you to find the benefit administration system that's best for you - one that goes beyond benefits to become an HR information system that...
- Walks you through benefits enrollment
- Takes care of HR tasks - onboarding, PTO, and ACA reporting
- Eliminates new hire paperwork - it can all be done online
- Tracks performance reviews, job descriptions, background screenings, and more
- Communicates procedures, updates, and other information to employees
- Generates reporting for compliance and analysis
If your business is like the many with an HR department of one or two, our services are a huge resource. The right benefits technology can do it all - benefits, HR, and compliance.
The best solution for you begins with a conversation